Sunday, October 12, 2008

HOMECOMING 2008




So What do you do when you are the mother of the two most beautiful girls ever??? You send them on a date with two cute boys. Oh my! Homecoming 2008. Lynsie pretty much spent the entire day with Jeremy. They attended his little brothers' baptism and then she helped him care for a mother sheep that had lost her lamb. I am amazed how Jeremy handles such things like death of these animals and carries on. I would make a pathetic farmer. Annalee and Scott went skeet shooting. Cold and rainy but fun. Then they went off with their respective dates and went to dinner and the dance. Oh to be young again! I am blessed each day by my girls!

3 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

They are beautiful! I love the dresses. That, of course, is what it's all about...right?

Melody said...

Ditto on the dresses . .. and the girls. What fun. You lucky mom!

The Bubs said...

Who's that weirdo that Lynsie is with?