William and Andrew decided that they both are going to work for Kennicott. They want to drive big trucks. Kennicott gives new meaning to the words "Big Trucks!" The last time I took the kids up to the big mine, it was kind of a slow day. But this day was amazing. The trucks and shovels were working non-stop. It was almost hypnotic to stand there and watch them move tons and tons of dirt. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to see them blasting. Someday I've got to catch that. The boys both earned their scouting badges so all was well. I treated myself to a beautiful copper bracelet. My mom loved hers and I love my mom! I really loved spending time with my little guys. They are so precious!
I dedicate this blog to William and Andrew
1 comment:
Wow!! I want to go play on that tire. Adorable boys. .. those nephews of mine. hee hee
Post a Comment