Saturday, January 31, 2009









What do you do on a Friday night with Dawna?? You go to a Jazz game! I was having a rather difficult day on Friday. Someday I want an explanation of why the amazing patients that I care for have to go through such difficult challenges. So I drowned my sorrows by buying a new lens for my camera! I can't wait to get up to the cabin. But the Jazz game was a great place to play with the zoomier zoom! The best part of the game was eating three scoops of carmel caribou ice cream! Guess how many points that cost me?? 34!! Ha ha! Gotta love Weight Watchers, Russell's Ice Cream is not a featured menu item!! Bet the best part was the simple fact that the Jazz actually won the game! Dawna saw her life pass before her as I pushed her down the ramp at a rather accelerated pace in the wheelchair. It was freakin hilarious! She thought I was going to let go! I had a great time burning off at least one cup of the ice cream pushing her back up the ramp. Then I showed her how good my driving skills were but running circles around the support pillars in the covered parking. We decided that the next Jazz game I am parking her on the corner with a sign that says "Holmless" (Because of her last name) Maybe she can pick up enough change to buy me another three scoops of ice cream!
I dedicate this Blog to DAWNA!! She is an amazing person and best of all she is my friend! What is the goofy thing teenagers say these days?? BFF!! Yeah! Dawna is my BFF!!

No comments: