Wow, I have found a mini vacation every two weeks. Charts done, home on a Sunday. Hanging with my family and updating the blog! What could be more perfect in life?? I am able to type today, after my little accident and trying to make my thumb part of the soup. What a pain in the digit! I had preached to the teenagers to be careful. I told them that the nurses in the cabin were on vacation. Then it ends up being me getting the sutures and the other nurse taking me to the ER. Good grief. We had a grand time at the cabin though. I need a telephoto lens.
Big news!! Dad is home! Yeah! Now it is just keeping him to his commitment to stay away from the stairs and whatever else he can damage himself with...umm that might be a long list. Poor guy. Says we all pick on him.
2 comments:
Wow! What great picts! Looks like so much fun.
My mom keeps telling me that I HAVE to come up (like I enjoy staying home). When I made the comment, "I just don't think you remember what it's like to have a baby." she said, "Yes I do, and I know it's a little more difficult."
The argument should have continued, but I knew that I was right, and she would never admit it, so it ended at that. Because seriously..."a LITTLE more difficult?!!!" That phrase right there proves she doesn't remember.
enough said.
Great photos!! I love the one of the girls skipping in the snow.
The E.R. trip was a wonderful memory-maker.
As for "a little more difficult..." well, maybe motherhood as a whole is like childbirth. The good Lord allows you to forget how hard it was once the youngins are grown. That way you can really enjoy the grandbabies!!
Post a Comment