Lewis children! Awake and Arise. Let me tell you a story about an incredible woman. She is called Melody. She is a woman who can make my world right when everything is wrong. Do not shame me for stealing a little bit of what has been yours for a long time. I sat in church today and listened to her talk. One of charity. To me, she is charity. She is one that gives and gives a lot. She loves unconditionally. She is attempting to create a relationship with a very broken man and I admire that each and every day. I watch over her and would protect her in a heart beat should any harm come her way. Laugh at her goofy picture but love her for being that person. Do not be ashamed. That picture represents in so many ways this amazing woman that has taken a huge spot on my heart. She is one that I trust and value her love and friendship. This is MY Melody!!!
2 comments:
I am crying like a baby... thank you, sister. I love you ...and so do my kids.
I so badly wish I would have been there for her talk. She is always amazing at expressing inner feelings/thoughts/doctrines. I feel so blessed to have her as my mother!
Post a Comment