Sunday, May 31, 2009







Oh my! What a week. Busy at work, orienting gets really old. I crave solitude. The only thing that keeps me going is that hopefully she will be my replacement! On to more important things.



My sweet Lynsie graduated from high school on Friday. Many tears were shed, mostly of happiness. Heaven help me when she moves away to college and when she gets married. She has grown into this amazing young woman. One that I admire, adore and love very much. She has been my guinea pig in so many ways. Learn on her and figure out how to improve for the other ones. Graduation day turned into Graduation night, dinner with family then off to the Legacy Center for an all nighter with friends. Her dad came to spring her from the locked facility and wisked her away to Idaho. I feel so alone. (that is actually a lie) Off to the river she goes with her dad. I hope they have an amazing time and return home with stories to tell! I love you Lynsie! I am so proud of you and the young lady you have become. What have you done with your chubby cheeks??
And last but not least...thanks Jarom for sticking with me. I am very proud of you.



2 comments:

Melody said...

Teresa, these photos are wonderful! I especially like that one of you and Lynsie and Bill.

She IS an amazing woman. The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Congrats to all of you.

Isn't it crazy how we work and work and work; give up blood, sweat and tears to help them grow up then they just leave us?!!

I have a good shoulder when you need it ... once I finish crying myself. Your blog posts warm my heart.

Happy Harrison said...

Kinda late, but...Congrats!