Prom 2009 and my live barbie dolls! I know that I am a bit biased, but they are the cutest girls ever. Cute dates too. Big night, lots of money and a lot of stress! They both had a great time.
Oh my GOODness!! Or maybe I should say Goddesses. They are beautiful! And Barbie doll is another great description of your divine offspring. I love those girls. I love their mother.
Not trying to drive traffic to my blog, but I thought Teresa would like to see a picture of Lynsie with Ellie. It's at http://bubsnange.blogspot.com/ . That is all.
2 comments:
Oh my GOODness!! Or maybe I should say Goddesses. They are beautiful! And Barbie doll is another great description of your divine offspring. I love those girls. I love their mother.
Not trying to drive traffic to my blog, but I thought Teresa would like to see a picture of Lynsie with Ellie. It's at http://bubsnange.blogspot.com/ . That is all.
Post a Comment