Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Never to old to be a child!
















Thanks to Sandy Family...it was a grand time at Boondocks. I took pictures of this rather strange family of mine. I will share just a few of those pictures, with Melody's being my favorite. This is why I love her!! Who says that normal is fun? But then who really defines normal??



5 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

Um, there aren't many things that make me embarrassed, but that first picture does. Right now, and for the rest of my life, whenever I see that picture I'll be pretending that's NOT my mom.

Melody said...

I'll be pretening too. Melody who?

Melody said...

See this photo right here? >>>>>>>>

lucás said...

At least she's not picking her nose.

Melody said...

(this is sara) Thats the ugliest picture of my mom I have ever seen in my life, and im sure in the pre life and post life as well. Congrats mom!