Thursday, November 4, 2010






Go to sleep my little dirt for winter has come our way
Thanks for the wonderful plants and veggies, I wish that they could stay.

I planted tiny little seeds with lots of faith and love
I tended you and cared for you and watched you grow above
I enjoyed my beautiful boxes given to me as a gift
Even though they were the product of a post marital rift.

I will cherish them always and watch them closely through the snow
For soon it will be springtime and time to plant and grow!!
Ha Ha....I am so poetic! Not! I am sure that my works will be published someday.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok.. love the poem but what's the "post marital rift" part? As in you got them from someone who divorced, or you and Bill had a rift so he bought you a present?

Teresa said...

Ha Ha, No, Steve's last ex-wife wasn't very happy that he took them. Long story. But I am happy! I love my grow boxes!! But not as much as I love BOGEY!!