Tuesday, November 9, 2010



I seem to be stuck on a sunset theme. They have been so pretty. I am not sure if that is because of the time of year or what. I thinking that a trip to the cabin is in order. Maybe I can find another sunset up in Idaho!
I miss my mom! Don't ask me what that has to do with sunsets. Maybe because it was seven years ago that she started to get really sick. Maybe it is because I worry about my dad. Who knows.
I got another 32 page newsletter published. I like the feeling of success that follows my little publication. This one was fun because I got to interview the new pediatric hospitalists. They are amazing people! I am so looking forward to working with them. Dr. Carleton looks like Captain Kirk from the latest Star Trek movie. Ha Ha...I am working with a "Treky". I live with one named William!
Is a blog supposed to have a purpose? If so, I don't know what mine is. Ha Ha...but I like it. Live long and prosper.

No comments: