Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So if ever you thought I rambled....watch out, because here I go!! I was walking out of Costco yesterday and saw this little bird feverishly attacking a morsel of bread. It was so cute! But it really got me thinking. Here was a small morsel carelessly dropped by someone, cast off as garbage, but to this little bird....it was a feast!! It is so cold tonight and maybe that little extra morsel is keeping him warm tonight. It also made me think how blessed I am. It is cold outside but I am warm!!

I asked Annalee to help William with his math last night and this is what she taught him.


It was another crazy day in the ER. I really do like the people I work with. One of my patients told me that they wished they had a son like Dr. Hayes. Oh!! He is so precious. I had a pretty darn scary drive home from the hospital but was so happy to get home safely. I came home to a lovely dinner prepared by Miss Annalee:) Yeah!! I enjoyed the food with my entire family! Lynsie got home safely too! It was so fun to hear them laughing and sharing with each other.

I decided that I was tired and took a nice warm bath and crawled into bed! A few minutes later..........


Need I say more....I love my family!!

No comments: