Beautifully made and designed by these lovely designers. All made from toilet paper!
How well does Chelsi know her future husband?? Ha Ha..pretty good but the gum got pretty hard to chew after missing the last question.
A picture truly is worth a thousand words. This was Chelsi's evening attire...She was blind folded removing clothing from a suitcase. Ha Ha... The green bra makes another appearance.
Lynsie worked very hard to make this shower a success. I just provided the house. Too sick to help much, but it was fun. Good Food, Good Company and my baby Chelsi just is all grown up! I hope it will be a little while before I see my own daughter looking like this:)
1 comment:
Yes!! Lynsie asked for ideas for bridal shower games and I told her to do the toilet paper dresses. I LOVE that I think it's such a cute idea!
Post a Comment