Monday, May 17, 2010

Good bye Zoey.....

What a day. Mine started out in the ER again for uncontrolled pain in my back. Wow, I sound like a really ER patient. Can I have some Da...Da...Di...Di...loaded! Yeah!! That's it. Mine was made better with IV fluids and a 800mg of ibuprofen. Still no diagnosis. Liver enzymes are elevated. Maybe I have hepatitis. Dawna came to my rescue and saved the day and me. Only to have her save the dog as well! Stupid Bruiser doesn't know and never will know when to stop. Zoey went after the rope that he had and Bruiser lost his eye. Really. Popped the sucker right out. It was fairly disgusting and I hate eyes. Kind of looked at me in a rather strange angle. Sick. 556.00 dollars later and he will be wearing the cone of shame. So back to Jason's went Zoey. The vet said it was to risky that it might happen again and he only has one eye left. The left eye to be exact. So tonight I am dogless. One is the reject bin, the other in is a cage. I am taking Tramadol for pain and so is Bruiser. Geeze.

No comments: