Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well I can certainly classify this as a weird week. I can't wait to get the bills. My stay in the hospital was interesting. I have never been on the other side of the bed when planning my funeral seemed like the best plan. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I am so grateful for modern medicine though. I am very, very grateful for family and friends that manage to show up and give me strength when I need it the most. Thanks to all of you for your help and many prayers. I think I am on the mend and I have stopped planning the funeral. You were all invited though. Did I ever mention that I don't want a funeral! I want a nice and short graveside service and a dedicatory prayer. Then party at my house for great food and share the memories! Play Jack Johnson, Michael Buble and The Oakridge Boys! Special hugs and kisses to my husband that took me to the hospital and wouldn't take me back home. Then he showed back up to get me with roses and a card for our 22nd wedding anniversary. Wow. Where has the time gone? He even took me to Bajio for my favorite salad which had no flavor because nothing did! It was good anyway.
Again!! Thanks for all of you! I love you very, very much!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a sweet husband you have :) That's so cute.
I'm glad I would have been invited to your funeral!!