Friday, May 14, 2010

MEET ZOEY!!





She is four years old and pretty cute. She is still a bit confused on who she really belongs with. She got transplanted from her home to another home and then our home. But she is figuring it out. She kennels and sits and is learning to stay. Working on the come command, but I think she will remember what she is supposed to do. But the best thing is....She puts Bruiser in his place! It is hilarious to watch them fight over the toys! He might actually have to figure out that it isn't all about him!! Oh yeah baby!!

1 comment:

williambrunt said...

you know i will miss zoey :(..... but you bruiser only has one eye left .... but yet again i am happy for zoey because she will find a home and love her :). so when brusier come back with the cone of shame. I will love him the same way that i did before even though that he only has one eye now. I will be so protective of him. As long as I am standing he will have one eye and we will stand together.