Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 27??? Is that the day?? A picture of me a year ago and today!!

Yeah...that is my butt!! Ha Ha. Same clothes but a little bit lighter hair.

But this picture makes me giggle. So I spilled my lunch on my shirt, as usual, I tried to wipe it off and then I looked like I was lactating on one side. So, Tiffany sweetheart that she is, helped it dry quicker with the fan. But check out Dr. Hayes in the background. His expression is priceless. I seriously love him. It was April Fools day and we kept him on his toes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I just showed and read that last part to Trevor hahaha! We had a good laugh.

Lynsie Overman said...

Haha I'm going to get you a clothing protector AKA a BIB so you don't ruin your clothes ;) hahaha love ya