Thursday, April 7, 2011

This will be my final "Day 30" post....Something I never get tired of.....spending time with my family!! I am so proud of the children that have blessed my life!! I don't know what I would do without them! I love my husband. I love that he takes me to the supercross!! Ha Ha. I love my parents and my sisters too. I love Bills family too.

and the other thing.....would be learning. I love learning new things. I learned today how to better read and correct an ABG, oxygenation of the brain and how not to cut clothing off of a gunshot victim to protect the evidence. Wow!! Nothing like a stimulating slide show presentation from the Medical Examiners office!! Tee Hee. I drove home in the hail! What the hail?? Is it spring or winter in this crazy state. At least my peas, lettuce and other plants are getting water!!

So good bye blog challenge....what have I learned. I have learned that I love to blog whatever I feel like blogging and not having to follow a guideline. That is the thing I love most about my blog. I ramble at my own free will!! It was fun but back to my plain old blogging....Well....hold on. I have a new idea coming and all six of my followers must help me on this next journey....Okay???

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Crap! You totally beat me! Except, you didn't do a picture of yourself and 3 good things :) Muahaha I will beat you now!

Teresa said...

Well I sort of did!!! My ER pictures and the three good things....well, I included that too!! But it is okay if you beat me. I love your guts!!

Natalie said...

I was just kiddin. You totally beat me. What's your new idea???

Lynsie Overman said...

Her new idea is to......EAT A CADBERRY EGG!! cause they are delicious. PreTTY sure i bet both of you....but i dunno how cause i started after you hahaha