Friday, April 15, 2011

So remember the true "stupid fish?" Yes, that was me and the drunk. Well, did I mention that he came back?? My devotion to my career as a health care provider overpowered my extreme distaste for this man. I was cordial but certainly not kind. I got him up to "road test" him as we call it to make sure that he could walk. He said to me "why am I so dizzy?" I curtly replied "Perhaps it is because you are 95% Vodka?" My bad. But the funny was Dr. Lombardi told me later that this same poor drunken soul approached him at Kohls for money. The good doctor, also being a kind health care provider, reached into his wallet and gave him a couple of dollars. The Vodka man was a little disgusted. He gave the good doctor a look like "is that all?" How pathetic. But obviously he must have hit up enough other good folks to buy his bottle of Vodka.

I really do feel sorry for the poor sap. He is sick. Sick in a way that I don't understand. My "Vodka" is "Potato Chips"......

No comments: