Saturday, April 23, 2011






I dedicate this blog to my amazing sisters and my adorable niece....Natalie! All I can say is ....pay back sucks. You get what you sow, you reap what you plant, eye for an eye, etc etc......
I am going to bed early tonight. I will be fifty when I wake up in the morning.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Pay back for me!? But but but, when I turn 50 you'll be 77! Are you sure you'll be spry enough to fork balloons in my grass? tehehe

Teresa said...

You can count on that one sweetheart!! Oh yeah. I am keeping the Vulture and For Sale sign for all of those upcoming 50's. Never underestimate and psychotic old geezer....

Teresa said...

oops..that was supposed to be AN old psychotic geezer...blame it on my old age.

Anonymous said...

Wow- they went all out with the decorations. Looks like lots of fun :) Hope that you had a great birthday and that all is well. Sounds like you are super busy. We miss having you around stranger!