Wow!! Here am I!! Know wonder I am an amazing person with all that amazing heritage!! I was talking to my Dad the other day and I couldn't help but wonder what Grandma and Gramps thought about their sick daughter marrying this catholic boy from another state. But then I remember Grandma telling me years ago that they never worried. They knew that my dad was a "good boy" and trusted him with her life....literally. I cherish every moment I have with my dad. He continues to teach me and be a great example to me.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Day 24....Photos that mean a lot to me!! Thanks to my amazing Oldest Sister!! I love these pictures.
My Parents!! In this line is Gramps, Grandma Edna, Wendell Locke,Vernon Stiel, Shirley Johnson, Belva Locke and Louise O'Connor and Odessa Snow. Then Janet and Mary Ann.

Wow!! Here am I!! Know wonder I am an amazing person with all that amazing heritage!! I was talking to my Dad the other day and I couldn't help but wonder what Grandma and Gramps thought about their sick daughter marrying this catholic boy from another state. But then I remember Grandma telling me years ago that they never worried. They knew that my dad was a "good boy" and trusted him with her life....literally. I cherish every moment I have with my dad. He continues to teach me and be a great example to me.
Wow!! Here am I!! Know wonder I am an amazing person with all that amazing heritage!! I was talking to my Dad the other day and I couldn't help but wonder what Grandma and Gramps thought about their sick daughter marrying this catholic boy from another state. But then I remember Grandma telling me years ago that they never worried. They knew that my dad was a "good boy" and trusted him with her life....literally. I cherish every moment I have with my dad. He continues to teach me and be a great example to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What a great post! Those pictures are amazing- I love the one of young Edna. Her dress is so pretty! I want one! Who was your second bride's maid besides Dawna? I love Grandpa.
That would be Connie McMullin. Lovely lady. Love her dearly. I love young Edna too. And your mom looks more like Gramps. She didn't get the Mildenhall hips!!
Post a Comment