Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet!

I would name them Jake and Neytiri...ha ha, I am an Avatar freak. I would have to get them when they were cubs so they wouldn't grow up and eat me. They would most definitely be declawed and I would have to a veterinarian available 24/7 to advise me in their care. BUT!! I would snuggle them all day long!! Except for when they were eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would have to have a feeder and handler also. I don't think I would be really excited to watch them consume their food. Nothing like a big slab of meat!! Oh my!! I wonder how they would travel? Can you imagine the reaction when I took my pet "cats" out for a walk!! I would encourage them to eat every single Magpie in my yard and the surrounding neighborhood. Yeah! I hate those birds.
But in all honesty.....If I could have any pet in the world.....It would be my Harley dog. Man I miss him!!
1 comment:
That's funny, I joked about having a tiger as a pet on my blog right after saying I didn't want a monkey because they eat peoples' hands. (Confused? Read my post.)
Post a Comment