Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 7 - Your Dream Wedding





I had the perfect wedding. There were a few glitches, like my bridesmaids dresses not being ready and the one hour delay at the temple, but other than that it was lovely. If I had to do it all over again?? Take the money and run!! Ha Ha. Not really. I loved spending time with my mom and Jeanie Kendall was a great wedding planner. But the best part was buying my dress from the crazy lady. She was this little old lady that worked at Alice's Gifts in Union Square in Sandy. I found this dress and really like it. Mom really liked it. It was 700.00. The zipper was broken in the back and so mom asked if they would discount it and she said okay....took the price down to $200.00!! Yeah!! Mom was very happy! Tee Hee. It pays to buy a dress from a crazy lady!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely dress! That's awesome you got such a killer deal on it. I also bought my dress in a store at Union Square, and mine too was listed at $700. But I didn't get a discount :(

Was I at your wedding? I would have only been 6 months old!

I love the song on your blog! Cristofori's Dream baby! I used to be able to play that!! I used to be able to play like 5 of David Lanz's songs. But since I haven't had a stinkin piano for 3+ years, I can't play jack anymore. Sad face.

Natalie said...

I still have your blog open in another window because I'm enjoying your music so much! I've never heard "Desert Rain" by David Lanz before! Love it!