Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day One of the blog challenge! A photo of myself and a description of how my day was.....

So I looked through about a billion pictures and this is the only one that I could find!! Ha Ha. It appears as if I am always on the other side of the camera. It is safer that way! This picture does say a lot about me though. I am a nurse with a red cross on my chest! It includes my husband and one of my sons.
But as for my day. I woke up, fed the extra children in my house, had a terrible headache, stressed about my abnormal blood work, went to the hospital, got it rechecked, it's okay, girls home and gone, cried, went to church, left early, home and determined to complete my homework and blog!! Ha Ha...there ya have it!!
I have decided that I am going to stop reading deep literature. I am a simple minded person and too many words intimidate me. Nursing theory is too deep for me. Okay, that was random, but truthful.
I love my family and need to learn more about my ancestors.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Of my heck I love that picture of you. Hilarious. I miss you!