And Day 23 is 15 facts about me.....
1) I was born on April 24, 1961
2) I will be fifty this year
3) My first elementary teacher that I can remember is Mrs. Anderson at Geneva Elementary
4) I got moved to Sandy in 1969 and met my best friend for life. She immediately knew that I was crazy and we were meant for each other. I was fairly normal when I met her, but she has corrupted me in many ways.
5) I got stuck in the bomb shelter at Alta View Elementary by some little girl that threw up cream of weenie soup in the only door out.
6) I was the first class to attend Eastmont Elementary and I loved junior high. Mr Gardner was the best history teacher ever. He only had one arm.
7) I attended Jordan High for two years and then I was the first class to attend Alta High School. I had the best senior year ever!
8) I took an amazing trip to Minnesota with my parents the summer after I graduated. It was so much fun and I was honored to be a travel "mate" with them.
9) I was accepted to and graduated from Weber State College as a Registered Nurse. It has been the most amazing journey. I have never had any regrets in the choice my choice of profession. I worked hard to earn my degree and appreciated my parents help me realize that dream. I am back in school again and I am driven by the love of my mother.
10) I served a fulltime mission in Honduras and grew to love the people and the language so much. I would not ever change that experience.
11) I ate Iguanna.
12) I got married and had a family.
13)I live in Lehi
14)I sleep with Pooh Bear
15) I love mornings with William and Andrew
1 comment:
Loved this! You ate iguanna? YUCK! Seems like it'd be...chewy.
Post a Comment