I don't like pictures of myself. But I like this one with my Lynsie...and April and Shelby Lou who!! What day is this??? Day 19? Something like that!!
And, I completed my first official nursing class and can I just tell you awful it was!! Thanks to my precious LaShelle who informed me that the nursing instructor is tough and very picky. At least that made me feel better. Final grade to follow...pray for me as she reviews my papers!!
2 comments:
That is a very cute picture of you and Lynsie. I miss you! Remember when I used to come play Sims at your house, and you would kill Sims and make a cemetery and lots of ghosts? Any time I play Sims I think of you. I haven't played the original Sims since Sims 2 came out and I miss it. I discovered on the Sims 2 there is a "radio station" that Sims can listen to and it's the original Sims music!!! I love it! Ok.. now time to catch up on my blog challenge.
Ha Ha...I seriously loved killing my people. I think it must be some weird psycho thing in me. One of my charge nurses at the hospital whistles...I always bust out laughing because it sounds just like the Sims game. Good old days. Now you are all married and grown up and working and that sucks!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment